Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Romans 14: 19

Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification. NIV

Heavenly Father-
How lovely is Your dwelling place, O Lord Almighty. As a member of Your royal family, I am a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven. I praise You Father because I belong in Your household with every other Christian. Our lives are interwoven, interconnected, and interdependent. I will love the family as Jesus does by honoring our Christian name.


Our family commitment and loyalty will prove that we love You and belong to You. We are so richly blessed because we are Your children. Each one of us has been uniquely created by You to be a vessel of grace. In the splendor of Your majestic home lavish us with grace to love no matter what. Create in us a desire to be there to listen, support and encourage each other. May we graciously and generously share the incredible gifts You have given us to benefit our family. You are so good to us!

Bind us together in love so that no matter what happens we will stick together for Your namesake. Amen

Have you ever gone to anyone, besides your spouse and children, and said, "I want you to know that I will always be there for you? I want to grow close to you as a friend." Would you do that to a brother or sister in the Christian family today?

No comments: