Monday, April 11, 2005

1 John 4: 9-11

1 John 4: 9-11
9This is how God showed his love among us: He sent his one and only Son into the world that we might live through him. 10This is love: not that we loved God, but that he loved us and sent his Son as an atoning sacrifice for our sins. 11Dear friends, since God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

Lord of Love~
Thank you for Your amazing love. I cannot fathom it’s depth, comprehend it’s width or imagine it’s height. Gratefully, I accept it. You sent Your One and Only Son into the world as the perfect sacrificial lamb to atone for my sins. Please give me a beautiful heart that reflects love, kindness, and goodness. Open my spiritual eyes to see someone who is downcast, downhearted, or downtrodden. I will obediently and selflessly love that person through Jesus today. All glory is Yours because of Your extravagant Love. Amen.


Who can you love extravagantly today?

Prayer Pals for the next six weeks will be based on Rick Warren's, Better Together, What on earth are we here for? 40-Days of Community. May the prayers from my heart help you to grow in love with your brothers and sisters in Christ wherever you are in the world. Let your light shine brightly so that others may see Jesus shining through you and believe.

No comments: