Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Ps 39:4-5

4'O Lord, let me know my end and how many days I have to live. Let me know that I do not have long to stay here. 5You have made each of my days as long as a hand is wide. My whole life is nothing in Your eyes. Every man at his best is only a breath. NLV

Heavenly Father~
Creator of all living things~
Thank You for the fabulous, fragile gift of life. I will cherish every day as a precious present from You, my loving Father. Forgive me for tossing miracle moments aside to worry about insignificant incidences. I spend more time securing my life on earth, than I do thinking about where I will spend eternity. Life is short! I do not have long to stay here. Enlighten my mind to Your Holy Spirit and fill my heart with more grace so that I will ready when You call me or my loved ones home. This is the day that You have made. I will rejoice and be glad in it. I will live in the blessing of each moment by joyfully loving and serving others because today could be my last chance. Please just give me more of Jesus to focus on the most important matters today for Your namesake. Amen.

If you were told you had three months left to spend with your loved one, what would you do? Do it today! It could be your last chance.

No comments: