Thursday, June 16, 2005

John 11: 32-35

32When Mary reached the place where Jesus was and saw him, she fell at his feet …
33When Jesus saw her weeping, and the Jews who had come along with her also weeping, he was deeply moved in spirit and troubled… 35Jesus wept.

O My Sweet Compassionate Jesus-
Your love is extravagant. When I fall at Your feet in distress You too are distressed. You understand my heavy heart and identify with my sad soul. You weep with me! My tears are precious to You. You record every one of them, like priceless treasures. They will never be forgotten. Thank You for loving me enough to sympathize with me. I am clinging to Your love and mercy because You are all I need. Amen.

Do you need to fall at Jesus’ feet and have a good cry? Go ahead. He will cry with you.
Isa 63:9
Heb 4:15

No comments: