Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Ps 27: 4-5

If you are not receiving the Prayer Pal via email please email me at prayerpal@comcast.net. My Prayer Pal directory was destroyed and I am attempting to restore it.

Ps 27: 4-5
4 One thing I ask of the LORD,
this is what I seek:
that I may dwell in the house of the LORD
all the days of my life,
to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD
and to seek him in his temple.

5 For in the day of trouble
he will keep me safe in his dwelling;
he will hide me in the shelter of his tabernacle
and set me high upon a rock.

Lord,
There is one thing I ask: that I may live in Your holy house all the days of my life and gaze upon Your beauty. I will seek You in the temple of my heart. In Your glorious presence, I will be safe from trials, tragedy and trouble. Your power and promises will divinely protect me. Securely perched high on a rock, I will offer You a sacrifice of praise.


When I seek Your face at the throne of grace, and look into Your beautiful eyes, You mercifully hear my voice and answer me. You are tenderhearted. When my earthly friends and family cannot help me, You are there. It’s Your divine guidance I seek. As I look to You Lord, I see Your goodness in all my circumstances. In Your gracious presence I can be still and wait with a calm and quiet heart. You are my strength. I give You my heavy load and You willingly carry it. Eternal life is my hope, peace and joy. It keeps me from fainting under tragedy. I desire nothing more than to live in Your presence all the days of my life. You are my Father and I simply want to live in Your blessing where You will be glorified all the days of my life because of Jesus. Amen.

If you are facing trial, tragedy or trouble, gaze into the beautiful eyes of your loving Father. Talk to Him and He will hear You. In His presence You will be blessed.

No comments: