Friday, June 03, 2005

Lamentations 3: 20-23

20 …my soul is downcast within me.
21 Yet this I call to mind and therefore I have hope:
22 Because of the LORD's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail.
23 They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness.

Jesus-
You are Lord! I give You praise! Maker of the heavens, You are Lord. Ruler of all nations, I lift my voice to worship You. You are Lord! Healer and Messiah, Wonderful Redeemer. I crown You King of kings and Lord of lords. I worship and adore You. I lay my life before You. You are Lord! Here I am to worship You, Lord. Thank You for Your great love and faithfulness! You never fail to show me compassion and mercy. I am simply in awe of You!


You know my broken heart and sad state; my soul is downcast within me. Yet, sickness, suffering and sorrow do not consume me because You are Lord! Unchanging and steadfast. Great is Your faithfulness! Morning by morning new mercies I see. When I come into Your presence You cheer me and turn my tears to laughter. You give me hope and peace. Thank You Lord, for the strength You give me today and the bright hope for tomorrow. Countless blessings are mine! I worship and adore You because You are Lord, Healer, Messiah, Wonderful Redeemer, Prince of Peace and Lord of lords. Thank You God for Your amazing love! Amen.

If your soul is downcast and your heart is heavy, call to mind the Lord’s great love and compassion! Prepare your heart to worship Him this weekend by thanking Him for his great faithfulness.

No comments: