Thursday, June 23, 2005

Isa 43: 1-5

1But now, O Israel, the LORD who created you says: "Do not be afraid, for I have ransomed you. I have called you by name; you are mine. 2When you go through deep waters and great trouble, I will be with you. When you go through rivers of difficulty, you will not drown! When you walk through the fire of oppression, you will not be burned up; the flames will not consume you. 3For I am the LORD, your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior... you are precious to me. You are honored, and I love you. “

5”Do not be afraid, for I am with you.” NLT

Father God-
Thank You for Your precious promises! I am claiming them one by one:

  • You have paid a high price for my freedom
  • You have called me by name
  • I belong to You
  • You will be with me through all kinds of trials, troubles and tragedies
  • You are my Savior
  • I am precious to You
  • I am privileged
  • You love me

As I flow through the river of difficulty, Your promises will be my life preserver. Securely fastened to You, I will not be afraid. Clinging to You, I will not drown. I believe You will safely carry me through turbulence because I am Your beloved child. Amen.

Claim God’s promises one by one for yourself.

Thanks to the dear friend who sent this Scripture to encourage my heart. It was a blessing!

No comments: