Friday, June 10, 2005

Ps 23: 4

God inspired me to write this Prayer Pal as I sat quietly with Him, at my dad’s bedside vigil on Thursday morning, 06/09/05.

Psalm 23: 4
Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

God of Life~
My Good Shepherd~
I am trusting You to guide us through the frightening valley of death. We are completely helpless and totally dependent on Your provision, guidance, and protection. We cannot see beyond the dark valley. We know You are with us and will bring us safely to the other side, to the Holy City where Your glory shines brilliantly, like a very precious jewel, clear as crystal. We know there will be no darkness there, just radiant light. As You lead us, please comfort us until we reach our final destination. There we will leave our loved one to live in Your splendid house, in the Golden City forever because of Jesus. Amen.

No comments: