Friday, July 28, 2006

Ready For Use

Spirit of the Living God, fall fresh on me, melt me, mold me, fill me, use me ...

Isaiah 6:1-8
1In the year King Uzziah died, I saw the Lord. He was sitting on a lofty throne, and the train of his robe filled the Temple. 2Hovering around him were mighty seraphim, each with six wings. With two wings they covered their faces, with two they covered their feet, and with the remaining two they flew. 3In a great chorus they sang, "Holy, holy, holy is the LORD Almighty! The whole earth is filled with his glory!" 4The glorious singing shook the Temple to its foundations, and the entire sanctuary was filled with smoke.

5Then I said, "My destruction is sealed, for I am a sinful man and a member of a sinful race. Yet I have seen the King, the LORD Almighty!"

6Then one of the seraphim flew over to the altar, and he picked up a burning coal with a pair of tongs. 7He touched my lips with it and said, "See, this coal has touched your lips. Now your guilt is removed, and your sins are forgiven."

8Then I heard the Lord asking, "Whom should I send as a messenger to my people? Who will go for us?"

And I said, "Lord, I'll go! Send me." NLT

Living God,
You are holy and mighty,
You are King of my heart and
Lord of my life
I have mysteriously seen Your divine glory in the temple of my heart when Jesus came in and freed me from my sin. Seated high on the throne of my soul, Your Holy Spirit flame continuously burns away all the impurities within me. You crush me from my sinful nature. You reshape me repeatedly until I’m Your perfect pot. Then You wash away my guilt and shame with the precious blood of Jesus, forgiving my sins and shortcomings. When I’m clean, You fill me to overflowing with extravagant peace, Jesus joy, and heavenly hope. The painful purification process sets me apart as holy, ready to do Your will.


Purified others can see the face of my King exalted in me. Lord, I am shining for You. Please send me! I will go in the name of Jesus so that others will see and believe. You are my God and my King. All glory to You for the changes in me! Amen.

Are you willing to allow God to destroy you and reshape you for His use? If so, cry out to him, admitting your sin and weakness. Surrender to His power and He will use you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HisEternalPrincess said...
You're passion, and heart for God is truely captivating and i see this purely through writen words! I havent seen you're face or heard youre voice! How awsome is God the way He speaks to us...
Analogy-I havnt seen Gods face or liturally heard Him speak aloud and yet im captivated beyond my own understanding. Praise God:)
luv ya my dear sister in Christ!
*Youre dedicated aussie reader... ps.hope youre pubishing process is coming together,Keep us updated!