Friday, July 28, 2006

Full of Joy & Peace

Spirit of the Living God fall fresh on me … Melt me, Mold me, Fill me…

Romans 15:13
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

Living Water,
Pure,
Crystal Clear,
Refreshing …
Fall on me! Wash me! Fill me!

I am a dirty cup, O God. Wash me with sparkling Living Water, the priceless blood of Jesus, so that I shine radiantly. I trust You to wash away the bitter brew of criticism, rejection, and humiliation. Replace it with the pleasant taste of peace. I trust You to remove the pungent solution of pride, perfection, and conceit. Replace it with the delightful taste of joy.

Filled with unexplainable peace and glorious joy, the hope of my heavenly home will spill out of me into the world in which I live, work, and play. Glistening with Jesus joy, I will invite people to come and drink from my cup full of luscious Living Water. When they sip the sweetness of my salvation, and realize that my hope is in heaven, they too will long to be cleansed by Jesus and filled with the Holy Spirit.

Please dear Lord, crush me, shape me and fill me to overflowing with Your Holy Spirit in the name of Jesus. Amen.

What is contaminating your cup? Will you hand it over to the maker and allow Him to wash it with the Living Water of Jesus? Then, you will glisten with Jesus joy and precious peace.

No comments: