Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Romans 10:15

15And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written, "How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!"
Isaiah 52:7
How beautiful on the mountains
are the feet of those who bring good news,
who proclaim peace,
who bring good tidings,
who proclaim salvation,
who say to Zion,
"Your God reigns!"
Your Majesty,
I want to ascend the Most High and Holy Mountain into your pristine presence. I want to worship You on the perfect pinnacle of peace. My feet are sore and swollen from sojourning through sickness, suffering and sin. I don’t have strength to climb. If I have found favor with You, may I please have an appointment at Your Beauty Bar? I’m in dire need of a powerful pedicure!

Please pamper my precious feet! Prepare me to scale the steep slope. Soak my stinging feet in the fountain of forgiveness flowing with pure water from the wound in Your side. Scrub away all the dead sin cells. Use the buffer of Your blood to buff away the brutal bunions, burrs and blisters of bitterness. Cut away the calluses, corns and cracks that clog my cold heart. File away the filthy foot odor from the discomforting fungus of unforgiveness.

Massage my aching feet with the sweet fragrant oil of the Holy Spirit. Stimulate them until they are soft and smooth. With a silky new layer of skin, alleviated of ailments, and improved circulation, my feet will be strong enough to safely and steadily climb to the pinnacle of Your presence.

From the Most High and Holy Mountain, I will joyfully dance. I will shout the good news about how You found me and fixed my feet in the fountain of forgiveness. I will sing praise to the Prince of Peace who pampered my feet. My glad greeting will lead others to the fountain of forgiveness where they too will experience extravagant, exfoliating grace. With new heavenly souls, together, we will thankfully, joyfully celebrate our healing.

Please dear Lord, bless my beautiful feet. Shape them for service and set them on a perfect path pleasing to You, the Prince of Peace and Pamperer of my precious feet. Amen.

Make an appointment at the Beauty Bar for a Perfect Pedicure. Let the Prince of Peace pamper your feet so that you will be ready to climb into His presence. What good news has He given you to state publicly?

No comments: