Wednesday, November 30, 2005

ALL I REALLY WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS FREEDOM

John 1:14
14The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

John 8: 31-36 31To the Jews who had believed him, Jesus said, "If you hold to my teaching, you are really my disciples. 32Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free."

33They answered him, "We are Abraham's descendants and have never been slaves of anyone. How can you say that we shall be set free?"

34Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed."

Living Word of God,
I stand in awe of You today: Jesus, Creator of the Universe, El Elyon who came down from the hallowed halls of heaven becoming fully human and yet absolutely holy to represent Your true image, the Immortal, Invisible, Almighty God.


In the beautiful box today is the blessed Belt of Truth! You sent Your Son to set me FREE!

Free from my sinful nature
Free from death’s grip
Free from Satan’s snare
Free from fear
Free from selfish desires
Free to be Your dearly beloved child
Free to live with You forever
Free to love and serve others
Free to bear the sweet fruit of my salvation
Free to be all that You intended me to be

The shackles of sin are gone and the Belt of Truth is on! I’m free to stand up and walk in holiness. I’m free to make right choices and spread the Gospel of Peace. I’m free to BELIEVE You! Hallelujah! I am FREE indeed!

Please dear Lord, teach me the truth and give me faith to BELIEVE so that I can walk in the freedom of the cross every day of my life. I am forever Yours because of Jesus, the One and Only Source of Truth! Amen.

Claim the gift of freedom this Christmas by removing the shackles of sin and putting on the beautiful Belt of Truth, the Word of God sent from heaven.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am really inspired with your writing abilities as well as with
the layout for your blog. Is that this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself?
Anyway keep up the nice high quality writing, it is uncommon to see a nice blog like this one these days..



Also visit my web page