Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Isaiah 66:12


For this is what the LORD says:
"I will extend peace to her like a river"

Glorious River, Teeming with Eternal Life,
There’s perfect peace in Your pristine presence. You are a steady stream of Living Water that gaily flows down from above and into my heart. You meander through the dark valleys and deserts of my life. Sometimes You’re a rushing torrent, other times a quiet trickle.

My heart dances when the precious flow of Your priceless blood gushes over me, cleansing me, quenching me, reviving me. O how long I long to linger on this river shore, climb on the rocks and bask in the bright Son where despair cannot drown me, fear cannot flood me, and worry cannot wallop me. When I’m slipping, I cry out to You. Your unfailing love supports me. When doubt fills my mind, the Your warm comfort covers me with hope and cheer. On the high and heavenly rock of Jesus Christ, the Son shines graciously filling my heart with promised perfect peace and rest.
Glorious River of Peace, flow in me and through me today! Shower me with endless love and spray me with the joy of Jesus so that I will glisten for Your glorious name! Amen.


Go to the Glorious River of Peace and let it flow over you today!

No comments: