Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Psalm 61:1-4

1 Hear my cry, O God;
listen to my prayer.
2 From the ends of the earth I call to you,
I call as my heart grows faint;
lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
3 For you have been my refuge,
a strong tower against the foe.
4 I long to dwell in your tent forever
and take refuge in the shelter of your wings.

Mighty God, You are My Rock and My Refuge,
I praise You for majestic mountains. In the breathtaking beauty of nature, I see pillars of glory and feel the extraordinary glow of Your existence. You are a perfect, powerful, and prominent pinnacle of unimpeded protection. I want to climb the spectacular summit and secrete in Your sanctuary forever where:


Calamities cannot crush me
Death cannot devour me
Sadness cannot suffocate me
Pain cannot press me
Anxiety cannot attack me

Thank You for making the Rock accessible to me through Jesus Christ. My heart is weak. I am depending on You to be my strength and my shield. With Your help, Almighty God, I will climb Your pristine peak and find persistent protection. Peacefully, I’ll rest in the safety of Your presence because You alone are my Rock and my Salvation. Amen.

A mighty fortress is our God! Run to Him for protection!

No comments: