Monday, May 02, 2005

Phil 3:17

Join with others in following my example, brothers, and take note of those who live according to the pattern we gave you.

Col 3: 16Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly as you teach and admonish one another with all wisdom

Holy & Righteous God,
You are King of my Heart. Your name is glorious. Your way is righteousness.Your love is tenderness. I bow before Your majesty.

O how I long to understand and obey the laws of Your magnificent kingdom. Do not let me stray from Your commands. I want to please and honor You. In the laboratory of love, teach me Your ways. I will listen and accept Your instruction. It is my life line.

With Your Words, in all their richness, alive in my heart, I will live wisely and be worthy of respect. Love and patience will show my strong faith. Kindness and humility will make me a godly example to others.

Please send godly people into my life so that I can see Your principles in practice and apply them to my own life. Observing others living like Jesus will teach me to grow in Christ-likeness. Listening when they tell about Your work in their life will inspire me to persevere with my difficult assignments. As I study Your Word and watch others, I will become a living Bible persuading and motivating others to become more like Jesus for His glory, honor and fame. Amen.

Who will you look up to as a model for spiritual growth? Who are you willing to be an example to?

No comments: