Friday, May 20, 2005

Deut 12: 7

Celebrate everything that you and your families have accomplished under the blessing of GOD, your God. MSG

I could sing unending songs
Of how You saved my soul
I could dance a thousand miles
Because of Your great love
My heart is bursting Lord
To tell of all You've done
Of how You changed my life
And wiped away the past
I want to shout it out
From every rooftop sing
For now I know that
God is for me not against me
Everybody's dancing now
'Cause we're so happy
Everybody's singing now
'Cause we're so happy
If only we could see
Your face See You smiling over us
Unseen angels celebrate
For the joy is in this place
(The Happy Song)

Thank You God that we can celebrate Your great and amazing love! You have accomplished marvelous things as we’ve learned to live Better Together. We joyfully come to Your party with a new song in our heart; sweet praise on our lips; our hands lifting You high; our feet dancing to celebrate Your glorious wonderful blessings! We praise You Lord in the beauty of holiness! All glory, honor and praise are Yours forever and ever! Amen

Make a list of all the good things you have seen God do during the past six weeks in your life, in your family, and in your church. Celebrate His wonderful blessings!

No comments: