Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Psalm 95: 6-7

6 Come, let us worship and bow down.
Let us kneel before the LORD our maker,
7 for he is our God. We are the people he watches over,
the sheep under his care. Oh, that you would listen to his voice today!

Most High and Mighty God-
Thank You for inviting me to come just as I am to worship. I am not worthy to climb the majestic pinnacle into Your presence. I cannot stand on this holy ground! Prepare my heart to enter into the beauty of Your holiness by purifying it. Clear my mind so that I can worship You with wholehearted devotion. Through Your precious Son, I will glorify You with thanksgiving in my heart. I desire only to see Your face, bow down before You, and anoint Your feet with the sweet aroma of joyful praise.


With my hands, I will praise You. With my lips I will lift You up. With my feet I will serve You. With my tongue I will sing of Your great love. I will give to You my life in worship. Please receive my humble sacrifice of praise because I love and adore You, my great God and King. Amen.

What can you do to prepare yourself for corporate worship this weekend?

No comments: