Friday, September 16, 2005

Psalm 103: 1-5

1 Praise the LORD, O my soul;
all my inmost being, praise his holy name.

2 Praise the LORD, O my soul,
and forget not all his benefits-

3 who forgives all your sins
and heals all your diseases,

4 who redeems your life from the pit
and crowns you with love and compassion,

5 who satisfies your desires with good things.

My Loving King~
I bow before Your heavenly throne in awe of Your majesty. You are Most High. Your name is holy and worthy of my praise! Thank You for all the benefits You ascribe to Your beloved children.

You forgive all my sins and give me a clean heart. The next time I choose to wallow in a sea of self-pity over my past, my failures, and weaknesses, remind me that You don’t harbor anger forever. In love, You erased all my mistakes at the cross with the precious blood of Your Only Son. Thank You, Jesus!

You touch me and heal all my diseases because You are the Great Physician. Your healing is not always the physical healing I desire, but it is always spiritual and it is always right. You gently mend the deep tears in my tattered heart. You bandage my injured soul when I come to You in faith. At the foot of the cross, You graciously heal me with blood from Your wounds that drip steadily on my open sores. Thank You for the unending flow of heavenly healing.

You redeem me from the polluted pit by reaching Your clean hand into the muck and mire and pulling me out. You remove the sludge of sin by washing me with the costly blood of the Lamb. When I am clean, You pick up all my broken pieces and glue me together with the bond of Your love. Thank You for saving me and making me whole again.

You crown me with love and kindness because You are my devoted Father and King. I don’t deserve to be forgiven, healed, or redeemed, but you tenderly reach down and scoop me up in Your strong arms. You hold me and teach me to walk with You. In the grip of Grace, I will not fall. Thank You, Father, for holding onto me.

You satisfy the desires of my heart. You give me daily Bread from Heaven, Your Holy Word spoken to me. You quench my thirst with Living Water. When I eat and drink with You I am satisfied. Thank You for Your plentiful provision.

When I recognize the blessings You freely give Your children, I am overwhelmed with joy. With everything that’s in me I praise Your holy name because of the many good gifts You’ve given me. I love You, my Father and King! Make me a blessing today! Amen.

You are a child of the King. Have you claimed the benefits of His royal family? They are yours and they are free! Please take them and be satisfied.

No comments: