Tuesday, September 13, 2005

John 6: 35, 51

Then Jesus declared, "I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty. I am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats of this bread, he will live forever. This bread is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world."

Bread of Heaven,

I praise You, my Heavenly Father and King who provides my daily bread.

Feed me! Fill me! Sustain me! There’s nothing I crave more than tasting the sweetness of Your holy Word spoken to me. Hungry, I come, seeking nourishment for my starving soul. Freely I partake of Your sweet salvation, believing every morsel from Your mouth will satisfy me. I’ll savor the rich flavor of Your forgiveness forever!

Having spent time alone with You in prayerful reflection on Your holy Word, I am satisfied by Your sacrifice. Thank You, Father for giving me sufficient resources to feed the needy crowd surrounding me. With Your blessing, I will share the Bread of Life with anyone who opens his or her hands to receive it.

Lord, here I am. Take all of me. Bless me. Break me. Use me to feed Your sweet salvation to the hungry. When I feed the multitudes, You will be glorified. Thank You for my daily Bread. I love You! Amen.

Do you partake of sweet Bread from Heaven every day by spending time in God's Word? It is a free, never-ending smorgasbord for us to enjoy and share with others every day of our life! Praise God!

No comments: