Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Genesis 17: 1-3

1 When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to him and said, "I am God Almighty; walk before me and be blameless. 2 I will confirm my covenant between me and you and will greatly increase your numbers."
3 Abram fell facedown.

God Almighty-
Thank You for revealing Yourself to me. You are Elohim, Creator of everything. El Elyon, Sovereign, Most High God who controls everything. El Roi, God who sees everything. El Shaddai, All-sufficient, all-powerful, almighty God. You are my strength and shield. My Great Reward, there is none like You!

I believe You have power over every condition and circumstance in my life. I am convinced that You control all things. There are no accidents. There is no fate or luck. You are large and in charge! I know Your eternal Word is always right and true. You are believable and reliable. Nothing is too big for You. You can do anything, at anytime. There are no mountains to high for You. There are no valleys too low for You. There are no oceans too wide for You. When You speak it is accomplished. You are El Shaddai – keeper of all promises.

So often, like Abram, I focus on the seemingly impossible. Open my eyes to see that You are the God of Impossibilities. I want to believe You are who You say You are. Don’t let me wallow and waver in unbelief. Increase my faith and glorified in me, just like You were with Abram. Fully persuade me that You have the power to do exactly what You say You will do. I want to know You as God Almighty, to walk before You and be blameless. I need faith to believe You.

You have already promised me that Satan can’t destroy me (Job 1: 1-6). No one can harm me. They might be able to strip me of everything I have, but they can’t take my great reward – YOU! You are eternally mine and I am eternally grateful! I believe that You will sustain me, protect me, and keep me for Yourself just as You have promised. You are my all-sufficient, all-powerful, almighty El Shaddai and I will glorify Your holy name forever and ever! Amen


Do you believe God to be all-sufficient, all-powerful, almighty over all of your seemingly impossible situations?

No comments: