Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Forgiven & Forgotten

Romans 4:3
Abraham believed God and it was credited to him as righteousness.

Genesis 15:4-6
4 Then the word of the LORD came to him: "This man will not be your heir, but a son coming from your own body will be your heir." 5 He took him outside and said, "Look up at the heavens and count the stars—if indeed you can count them." Then he said to him, "So shall your offspring be."

6 Abram believed the LORD, and he credited it to him as righteousness.

Faithful Father,
I’m so thankful that Your incredible story has been perfectly preserved through thousands of years. From it, I can clearly see that Your faithfulness endures forever. You’ve proven that You’re completely reliable, totally dependable and altogether trustworthy.


I believe that You have a plan bigger than I can imagine and that, like Abram, I’ve been chosen to be part of it. I can’t begin to fathom my assignment because Your thoughts are so much bigger than my feeble mind can comprehend. I’m certain my mission will seem ridiculous and impossible; something I can’t do on my own. Like Abram, I want to be in a close, intimate relationship with You. Fully surrendered and submitted to You, I believe You can do anything through me.


Lord, I won’t wait until You give me the details. I long to experience You now. Because I want to live in the fullness of Your blessing, I’ll go wherever You lead me, trusting the Bible to be my guide. Please give me more faith to believe You, more confidence to trust You, and more courage to follow You beyond my comfortable borders to the bountiful land of blessings where you live, rule and reign forever because of Jesus. Hallelujah! Amen.

Do you believe God can do the impossible through you? Being in a right relationship with Him is the key. What steps are you willing to take to follow Him?

No comments: