Tuesday, February 14, 2006

A Valentine From God


~ Be Mine ~

I have chosen you out of all the peoples on the face of the earth to be my people, my treasured possession.
(Deuteronomy 7:8 paraphrased)

~ You Are Special ~

In love, I chose and adopted you to be my beloved child.
(Ephesians 1:4-5 paraphrased)

~ You Are Loved ~

Jesus, My dearly Beloved,
You are King of my heart! I love and adore You! You’re the lover of my soul and my Best Friend. Thank You for choosing me out of all the people on the face of the earth to be Your treasured possession. I’m special and sincerely Yours.

I’m ecstatic that You chose and adopted me into Your royal family because You wanted to, not because You had to. What a privilege it is to be loved by You, the Most High King of the Universe! Thank You for paying the high price of my adoption with the pure, perfect, and priceless blood of Your Precious Son.

Accepting me as Your cherished child, You lavished me with incredible gifts:

  • A rich robe of righteousness to cover my shame
  • A sparkling crown of forgiveness to cover my sin
  • A beautiful new life free of defects and deformities
  • A wealth of grace
  • A sweet heart, overflowing with Your love and compassion
  • A terrific tattoo on my heart identifying me as Yours
  • A fairy tale dream of a home in heaven where You promise I’ll live happily ever after with You
Sweetheart, Your love is extraordinary, Your kindness extravagant, and Your favor extreme. I long to be held in Your strong arms forever, touched by love and kissed with compassion. I wish to hear Your sweet voice whisper in my ear, "I am yours and you are mine. Won’t You be my Valentine?"

Dearest Jesus, my beloved, of course, I’ll be Your Valentine! I love You with all that is within me and am sincerely Yours forever and ever. Amen.

You are special and you are loved. Do you believe God? He wants you to be His Valentine, not just today, but everyday.

No comments: