Friday, May 19, 2006

God's Provision

I arrived safely and on time on Wednesday, May 17. The weather is beautiful. The clouds seem to touch the mountains. I can't distinguish where one begins and the other ends. I marvel at God's majesty!

The meeting with my client went well. Two of the women are daily PP readers. Funny, they know me because I share my heart with them daily. However, I don't know them! It's an amazing thing how God uses my words to connect with believers everywhere!

Praise God for Michele and her two precious daughters who took their time to drive me to Estes Park, show me the way to the meeting, took me to dinner ... And then to the cozy cabin where I'd stay for the duration of my visit. This dear little cabin reminds me of the ones I built with Lincoln Logs with my boys. It's the tiniest little thing that sits right on the very edge of the Big Thompson River. Snow is rapidly melting off the mountains, gushing down the river, and splashing on my deck. Ahh ... thank You God for Your provision!

Michele's mom and dad, Donna and Lloyd are my hosts. Because my cabin is isolated and there are no other guests at this time, they've given me a walkie talkie to communicate with them in the manager's cabin. I won't need it ... but again, God's provided me with a safety mechanism. Donna is a beautiful Christian woman who is compelled to pray for me ... another Godly provision.

Thank you for your faithful prayers!

No comments: