Friday, May 05, 2006

Blanket of Peace

Romans 15:33
The God of peace be with you all. Amen.

God of Peace~
I’m in awe of Your power packed letter to the Romans. Even in these eight little words there are two important instructions. First, when I have nothing left to say, I can carry my friends and family to You in prayer, covering them with the warm comfort of peace. Please dear Lord, fill my family and friends with Your precious peace today.


Second, You are the God of Peace who will be with me on life’s complicated journey. Trusting You, I won’t have to worry about the threats and terror that lie ahead in unknown territory. Believing You’re in control of all things, I’ll confidently and courageously tell You my concerns and qualms. Then, Your peace, which is beyond my wildest imagination, will be present to protect my heart and mind along the way. Putting into practice all the lessons I’ve learned in the classroom of my heart, will give me power to persist through peril until I reach the Promised Land. Please dear Lord, fill me with Your priceless peace today, always and forever. Amen.

Who do you need to pray a comfort of peace over? Carry your friends and loved ones to the God of peace right now.

Trust the God of peace to be with you always!

No comments: