Monday, February 15, 2016

Jeremiah 3:31

I have loved you with an everlasting love.
Jeremiah 3:31

My dearly beloved child,
You are precious and honored in My sight.
I created you for My glory and I love you.
Your heart belongs to me.
In love, I chose and adopted you.

My loving kindness never ends.
I don't easily get angry and
I won't nag or scold you.
My arms are wide open; come to me.
In love, I'll accept and redeem you.

I will love you forever.
I will not ever abandon you.
No matter what you've done in the past,
I've completely forgotten about it.
In love, I've forgiven you.

I will strengthen you and increase your power.
You will soar like an eagle through the storms.
You will run and not grow weary.
You will walk and not be faint.
In love, I'll lead and guide you.

I will be with you forever.
There's no need to be afraid or distraught.
I will always help you.
I will hold on to you tightly.
In love, I'll bless you and make you happy again.

My beloved, you are my eternal valentine!

Love, Your Father in Heaven


You are special and you are loved. Do you believe God? He wants you to be His valentine, not just today, but always and forever.  

No comments: