Friday, February 05, 2016

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24

1 Thessalonians 5:23-24
 May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. The one who calls you is faithful and he will do it. 

Holy God of Peace,
Thank You for Your powerful promise. I'm honored that You've called me to follow You. Your faithfulness endures forever. Blessed assurance, You will make me holy and whole - sanctified through and through. Hallelujah! Thank You, Jesus!

Holy Spirit come, do Your work in me. Permeate my mind, body and soul. Change me by the Truth. O how I long to be a pure and blameless bride when You come for me. While I wait, I resolve to:

Be cheerful in all circumstances knowing You have reserved a place for me at the Wedding Feast of the Lamb. Soon and very soon I am going to see the King!

Perpetually keep an open line of communication with You by living every moment of life with You.

Be grateful in the midst of misery because no matter what happens here when the role is called up yonder I'll be there!

Constantly fuel the fire in my heart with Your Word until I'm fully absorbed and blazing with Your glory.

Humbly receive instructions, exhortations, and warnings from godly men and women.

Check out everything, keep only what's good, and throw out anything tainted with evil.

Spirit of the Living God, I delight to do Your will. Keep me strong to the end so that my whole heart, mind, and soul will be blameless on the day You return. All glory to You my great God and King forever and ever. Amen.


Can you think of any area of your life that you are withholding from God? Be honest with yourself. God already knows. Resolve to live blamelessly.

No comments: