Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Deuteronomy 7:13

Deuteronomy 7:13
He will love you and bless you.

Ephesians 1:3
Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every spiritual blessing in Christ.

O God My Father,
What a blessing You are! Because of my friendship with Your dear Son, You've lovingly lavished me with all the riches of heaven. Pouring out Your glorious grace on me, You exchanged the ashes of my broken heart for a crown of beauty turning my sad days to glad days. My heart leaps for joy because of Your great love!

Pitying me, You looked beyond my imperfections. It delighted You to trade my tattered clothes of despair for a garment of praise. Handing me the Book of Love, a Holy Bible, You gave me wisdom and knowledge to understand the mysteries of Your Word. In the blessing of Your love, humiliation turned to honor enabling me to proudly display Your majestic splendor.

A changed person, full of glory and grace, I'll begin rebuilding ruined relationships. From the wreckage and rubble, I'll build lasting friendships that bridge others to Your heavenly kingdom. Because You've doubly blessed me with a beautiful new beginning, I'll live a life of love. Blessing others, I'll celebrate the everlasting legacy available to me because of my relationship with Your own dear Son. Amen. 


Praise God from whom all blessings flow!

Read Ephesians 1:3-14. Make a list of all the spiritual blessings God gives you because of your friendship with His Son. How will they help you live a life of love?

Dig deeper by reading Isaiah 61.

No comments: