Thursday, April 24, 2008

Recognition and Rewards

Revelation 22:7, 12
Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.

Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.


Host of Heavenly Honors,
Your Word is clear, You are coming soon and bringing the loot with You. There will be recognition and rewards for everyone according to what they’ve done. Glory! Hallelujah! I eagerly anticipate standing on the pedestal and receiving the bounty. O that my earthly performance will be triumphant and worthy of Your trophies.

If I return to You and rekindle the romance, You’ll endow me with the privilege of eating from the luscious tree of life in the Garden of Paradise.

For overcoming extreme obstacles, I will be blessed with the victorious golden crown of everlasting life.

Firmly believing the truth, I can expect to receive the Bread of Life and a brand new name.

If I wholeheartedly pursue purity and peace, I’ll be given the gift of divine authority, along with the bright Morning Star.

For conquering death, and staying clean in the cemetery, You promise that I will be worthy to walk with You as a winner.

If I don’t cave into the pressure of popular opinion I will be a pillar of praise supporting Your glorious presence.

When I’m not preoccupied with the party, and I open the door and welcome You in, You will honor me with a seat next to You in the kingdom of heaven.

Lord, with all my heart, I want to believe and obey the Words of prophecy revealed in Your Holy Book. Please help me overcome the barriers that are blocking me from the fullness of Your blessing in the powerful name of Jesus who is coming soon and makes all of them possible. Blessed assurance! Amen.



Ponder the rewards and recognition you will receive for obeying the words of prophecy written in the Bible. What adjustments do you need to make in order to obtain them?

No comments: