Monday, March 19, 2018

Psalm 139:14

Psalm 139:14
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
       your works are wonderful,
       I know that full well. 

My Creator King,
Absolutely everything in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible has been deliberately created by You for Your delight.

Thank You for distinctively designing and developing me in the safe and solitary confines of my mother's womb. The pattern for my life is held in Your holy hands. You know me intimately and intricately; inside out and backwards. The characteristics that I see as flaws were intentionally built into me. You are inerrant and love me just the way I am. I am precious in Your sight. Created for Your personal pleasure, You think about me constantly.  Such knowledge is too complex and beyond my comprehension. I adore You for mysteriously and miraculously making me. 

O Searcher of Souls look deep within my heart and mind. See for Yourself how I've interfered and incapacitated the grand scheme You had for my life. Correct me and conform me according to Your divine dream. When people look at me may they only see Your immense love, infinite mercy, and immeasurable goodness.

Marvelous Maker, help me to know You more. With Your help, I'll learn to appreciate and celebrate the unique individual You've made me to be for Your splendor and satisfaction both now and forever more. Amen.   

God made you just the way you are for His splendor and satisfaction! Celebrate your uniqueness, including the flaws, and He will be glorified. 

No comments: