Thursday, March 15, 2018

Isaiah 43:10

Isaiah 43:10
 "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD,
       "and my servant whom I have chosen,
       so that you may know and believe me
       and understand that I am he.
       Before me no god was formed,
       nor will there be one after me."

Immortal, Invincible, Incorruptible Almighty King,
Yours is the greatness and the power and the glory and the majesty and the splendor. Everything in heaven and earth belongs to You. You are exalted as head over all. You answer to no one. When You rise from Your throne, Your enemies scatter. The keys to Heaven and Hell are in Your holy hands.  There never was nor ever will be anyone like You. You are perfect, pure and pristine.

Yet, in love, You chose to reveal Yourself to a rebel like me. And, in love, You decided to rescue, revive, and restore me. No one can ever reverse the renovation You've done to my heart, mind and soul. I am Your witness. You are God and there is no other! Apart from You there is no Savior. Because of what I have seen with my own two eyes, I am inspired to tell others Who You are.

Precious Lord, it is an honor to be close to You. The more intimately I know You, the more assuredly I believe and understand You. Your praise is always on my lips. 

O Lord, how can I ever thank You for selecting me to be Your witness in the world? So that I will never shame Your holy name, help me to know You dearly, believe You wholeheartedly, and understand how to live a life of love that glorifies Your name. Amen.

You are God's witness in the world. A witness is one who has a story to tell. As His servant it is your duty to tell others about God's revolutionizing love. He has uniquely chosen you in love to know, believe, and understand Him. What are you doing to foster your relationship with Him? You can only tell what you know.

No comments: