Monday, March 26, 2018

Mark 11:9-11

Mark 11:9-11
Those who went ahead and those who followed shouted,
 "Hosanna!"
 "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!"
 "Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David!"
 "Hosanna in the highest heaven!"
 Jesus entered Jerusalem and went into the temple courts. 

You, O Lord, are my Savior, my Conqueror, and my glorious King.
I BELIEVE You rode triumphantly into the temple of my heart and captured me with affection. You didn't come galloping in on a high-powered war horse, but trotting on a poor little pony. You didn't come wielding a sword to subdue me, or with an army of men to coerce me. You came with gentleness, and seized me peacefully. Because of Your tender love and mercies I will not die a pitiful prisoner of war, but will live eternally in Your everlasting kingdom.

Recognizing You as the Prince of Peace, I bow to You, and welcome You into my heart and home with holy joy. That One so great as You has come to dwell in one so weak as me is incomprehensible. Because You are my strength, my song, and my salvation, today and every day, I jubilantly join the parade of past prophets and present saints proclaiming, "Hosanna! You are the God who saved me! Blessed is He who comes in the name of the Lord! Hosanna in the highest heaven! Glory to Your name!" Amen.

Reflect on the day Jesus rode into your heart. How did His arrival impact you? Celebrate the day He captivated You by proclaiming loud hosannas, "My God saves!" 

No comments: