Thursday, March 31, 2005

Psalm 32: 1-2

Psalm 32: 1-2
1 Blessed is he
whose transgressions are forgiven,
whose sins are covered.
2 Blessed is the man
whose sin the LORD does not count against him
and in whose spirit is no deceit.

Father God,
I rejoice and celebrate your blessed forgiveness. Thank you my sins are covered with the precious and perfect blood of the Lamb. I am ecstatic that you don’t keep a record book of my wrong doings. No single book would be big enough. Thank you Lord for your infinite mercy and making me righteous through your Son – the perfect atoning sacrifice for my sin.


Father, I will quit denying my guilt and live honestly before you. I will humbly admit when I am wrong and come before you with a broken and contrite heart seeking your pardon. You say if I confess my sins, you are faithful and just and will forgive me and purify my heart from all unrighteousness. Therefore, I will let go of the guilt and BELIEVE that I am completely forgiven, the slate is wiped clean, I’ve been given a fresh start, and my heart has been made squeaky clean. Daily, I will lay my sins at the foot of the cross where grace and mercy abound, in exchange for the joy of sweet fellowship with you, my Redeemer and Friend. Amen.

Be honest with God today about your sin, confess it, and experience the joy of forgiveness through Christ.

No comments: