Wednesday, August 23, 2006

All Creation Worships

Job 37: 22-24 Out of the north he comes in golden splendor; God comes in awesome majesty. The Almighty is beyond our reach and exalted in power … therefore, men revere him for does he not have regard for all the wise in heart?

God of All Creation-
You are holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty! All creation worships You! Thank You Lord, for showing me Your pristine beauty and majesty. I’m in awe of Your magnificent creation. You are a God of many wonders.

You take my breathe away as my eyes gaze in utter amazement at the fantasyland of dramatic and spectacular weather-sculptured high buttes, spires and rock formations in crimson, rust, tan and cream. From the top of a copper-colored canyon, nearly 7000 feet in the azure celestial skies there is wonder in everything I see. The pillar of cloud coming off the mountains speckled with emerald green oaks and pines reaches toward heaven making Your presence and power known.

My heart dances for joy at the sight of the little stream splashing gaily down the mountain, tumbling over smooth rocks. As I silently stand marveling at my surroundings, I hear Your quiet whisper in the gentle breeze, "This is Your church, this beautiful land. Worship me here."
From the mountaintop, I look down on the creation of the most awe-inspiring artist of all time. It is Your pleasure to give me these delightful sights. In Your divine presence, my heart is filled with gladness. Witnessing Your sovereignty over all nature, I’m reminded that You are sovereign over my life. Thank You God for revealing Your golden splendor and awesome majesty to me. I’m celebrating the beauty of Your holiness. Amen.

If you traveled to the beach or mountains for vacation this summer, did you take time to notice God's pristine beauty, and worship Him in His magnificent creation? Take a walk this weekend, notice His amazing creation, and worship Him.

The magnificent landscape in Sedona, AZ inspired me to write this Prayer Pal in February 2005. I’m looking forward to worshipping God at the beach this weekend. Prayer Pal will resume next week.

Photo Artist Unknown

No comments: