Wednesday, March 15, 2006

The Mysteries of God

Romans 8: 29-30
29For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. 30And those he predestined, he also called; those he called, he also justified; those he justified, he also glorified.

Almighty God,
I stand in awe of You! I can’t begin to understand Your wisdom or Your ways! You …

  • Foreknew me, choosing me from the very beginning to be your beloved child
  • Predestined me, molding me to look like Your firstborn Son
  • Called me by name, inviting me to come to You
  • Justified me, declaring me "not guilty" and in right standing with You
  • Glorified me, polishing and perfecting me to shine like Jesus
Your ways are a mystery too complex for my simple mind to grasp. Please reveal Your secrets to me at the right time and place. Listening carefully to the clues You provide in Your Word, the Bible, I’ll discover the secret to being the person You made me to be. Obeying the Words You whisper in my ear will magnify, glorify and honor Your Mysterious Name. Amen.

From the beginning God knew you, shaped you, called you, justified you, and glorified you! How can you claim the treasure? What will you do with it? Perhaps, thank the King!

No comments: