Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Confess & Believe

Romans 10:9-13
9For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. 10For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. 11As the Scriptures tell us, "Anyone who believes in him will not be disappointed." 12Jew and Gentile are the same in this respect. They all have the same Lord, who generously gives his riches to all who ask for them. 13For "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." NLT

O My God~
You are beautiful beyond description! When I open my Bible, You open Your mouth telling me exactly what I need to preserve my life. Your Words are wonderful!
I want the world to know that You are King of my heart and Lord of my life. I love You with everything that’s in me. Risen from the dead, You reign!


You’re my all
You’re the best
You’re my joy and righteousness
And, I love You, Lord.

Supremely seated on the throne of my heart, I submit my whole life to Your costly commands. Seeking Your counsel minute by minute, I relish every fragment of your advice. Respecting Your wisdom and knowledge, I always try to obey You. In return, You promise to generously give me all the riches of heaven. Thank You, Jesus!

O Lord, I cherish Your costly commands and precious promises. They give me hope and comfort in all my trouble! Today, I’m claiming Your unfailing love and the salvation You promise. With all my life, I’ll guard the treasures You give me and tell the whole world, "My God reigns." From the throne of my heart, Lord, be glorified. Amen.

God commands:
Confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord. Who will you tell today, "Jesus is Lord of my life?" Don’t be afraid, open your mouth and speak!

Believe in your heart that He is risen from the dead and is present. If you are a believer He has made your heart His kingdom. If He’s not already seated on the throne in your heart, ruling over you, invite him to the supreme position of honor and respect worthy of a King. Obey Him, implicitly.

God Promises:
You will be made right with Him.
You will be saved.

No comments: