Monday, October 24, 2005

Psalm 46:10

Dear Faithful Reader,
It’s hard to believe I’ve been writing the Prayer Pal for almost a year. There are still times when I marvel at this gift God has given me. Who am I that I should write for Him? I am not eloquent of speech or tongue. Yet, I am living proof that the Holy Spirit empowers us to achieve the seemingly unachievable.

I am honored that God has chosen me to write for the praise of His glory. Right now I am working on a Prayer Pal project calling for concentration to complete. I am going to take a little break from my daily writing to "just be" still in God’s presence and listen to His sweet voice speak to me.

Please remain faithful to the Lord if I am not there for you every morning. I encourage you to read the Word for yourself and allow the Holy Spirit to speak to you. Try your own hand at writing a love letter to God. You too may be surprised at the words that flow when He holds the pen.

May the Lord bless and keep you!
With His Love,
The Prayer Pal

No comments: