Friday, October 07, 2005

Hebrews 12: 28

Therefore, since we are receiving a kingdom that cannot be shaken, let us be thankful, and so worship God acceptably with reverence and awe.

Holy and Awesome God-
Your beauty and majesty are astonishing! You are seated on a radiant throne high above the earth. Your glory twinkles brilliantly like the bright Morning Star. I am in awe of You!


Your splendid kingdom is my heavenly home and highest hope. I anticipate the jubilation and celebration as thousands and thousands of adoring angels surround You in wonderful worship.
Overwhelming joy will fill my heart when my name is read from the Lamb’s Book of Life. With a holy fear, I will boldly approach the throne of grace hand-in-hand with my precious Friend, Jesus. He will present me to You as holy, blameless and pure. You will compassionately, lovingly, faithfully open Your arms wide and welcome me home because of Your Son, my Savior. The keys to heaven will be given to me! It’s a gift too wonderful for words, too great to grasp!

Thank You for the privilege and honor of knowing You deeply, intimately, and personally. Your unshakable kingdom is in me! When the fragile world around me is shaken and shattered, I will stand firm in Your power. My only response is to bow down and worship You in reverent awe of who You are – the King of my heart. You are the Living God and Your kingdom is mine forever and ever because of Jesus. Hallelujah! Amen.


The unshakable kingdom of God is in you too. Worship Him with thanksgiving, in reverence and awe of all that He’s given you – a promised home in His kingdom in heaven forever!

No comments: