Friday, October 21, 2016

Isaiah 40:31

Isaiah 40:31
Those who hope in the LORD 
will renew their strength. 
They will soar on wings like eagles; 
they will run and not grow weary, 
they will walk and not be faint.

Everlasting God~
You are the Creator of everything. Because You have unlimited power, You never grow tired or weary. You are always available to re-energize me and refresh my strength during the seemingly hopeless storms of life. Like an eagle, in the midst of the storm, I spread my wings of faith to embrace the wind. Placing my dependency on You and You alone, I'll experience quiet wonders:
  • Your bliss balances my burdens
  • Your power pick ups my problems
  • Your peace pacifies my pain
  • Your tenderness touches my troubled heart
 Soaring will become an adventure of discovering just how faithful You are when I'm in the stratosphere over the storm. It will be an exhilarating experience! I'll no longer be content to stay inside where it is relatively safe and secure. I'll want to walk outside and live by faith in the midst of the storm.

Please use the storms in my life:
  • To take me higher in my relationship with You
  • To fall deeper in love with You
  • To grow stronger my faith in You
  • To walk more vigorously with You
  • To bear more fruit for You
Use the wicked winds of life to grow my wings of faith. Just as the strong gales make it possible for the eagles to soar, so sin, suffering and sorrow make it possible for me to rise above the tempest of temptation. Please dear Lord, just give me more confidence to wait through the mourning with renewed strength, and not grow weary. As I fly, I will focus on Your beautiful face and live for Your future glory because of Jesus.  Amen.

What storm are you facing? Are you soaring through it with Holy Spirit power?

No comments: