Wednesday, May 18, 2016

John 4:34

John 4:34
"My food," said Jesus, "is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work."

Sovereign King of the Smorgasbord-
I BELIEVE You empower me to do Your will - share the Bread of Life and Living Water, my Sweet Jesus, with the hordes of hungry, thirsty begging for something more. By Your grace, I will make serving this world full of starving souls my personal business. No other job offers eternal benefits: forgiveness, redemption, and everlasting life. No other place serves all- you-can-eat love, compassion and mercy. Only at the Savior's Smorgasbord will people eat and be satisfied. 
 
The hours are limited, closing time is near. Enable me to urgently accomplish Your mandatory mission to feed the multitudes, giving them Jesus. Open my eyes to see people who are:
  
Ravished for redemption, riches and relationships 
Famished for forgiveness, friends and fellowship 
Starved for salvation, security and sympathy 
Hungry for healing, honor, and hope 
Longing for love, life and laughter

With Your help, I will lead them to You where they can gorge themselves with boundless grace and be satisfied with the sweet name of Jesus. Amen

There's a starving society surrounding you. You've been given a mission - to do the will of Jesus, feed them the Bread of Life. How will you obey?

No comments: