Wednesday, May 04, 2016

John 4:23-24

John 4:23-24 
Jesus said, "Yet a time is coming and has now come when the true worshipers will worship the Father in spirit and truth, for they are the kind of worshipers the Father seeks. God is spirit, and his worshipers must worship in spirit and in truth." 


Father in Heaven,
I BELIEVE You are omnipresent. I can worship You any time and any place. You don't care WHERE I worship. You're interested in HOW I worship. With Your Spirit hovering over me, I can worship in the driest desert, in the darkest valley, on the highest mountain, in the quiet country, in the busy city, in my home or in my car or in my office. Wherever I am, You are there helping me worship. 
 
According to Your Word, My body is the temple of the Holy Spirit. You have filled my heart with love, with joy and with Your Spirit.  
 
Full of Your Presence, when I read my Bible, You will teach me, tucking the truth in the hollow of my heart. When the truth is in me, I can worship You in Spirit by obeying Your commands. Every where I go, every thing I do, think, or say can be a delightful act of worship when I deliberately chose to follow You. Because I am full of You, I will make music in my heart, meditate on Your Words, and pray without ceasing, always giving thanks to You, in the name of my Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Everything you do can be an act of worship when You are filled with the Holy Spirit and the truth of His Word. Worship Him today with everything that's in you.

No comments: