Friday, August 26, 2005

Psalm 113: 2-3

2 Let the name of the LORD be praised,
both now and forevermore.

3 From the rising of the sun to the place where it sets,
the name of the LORD is to be praised.

Blessed is Your name O Lord!
I will praise it forever! When I rise in the morning, I will exalt Your magnificent name. When I lay down at night, I will worship Your glorious name.

You are the Great I AM
The Alpha & Omega
The Beginning & the End
You are my Creator and King
You are wonderful God
God Most High
All-sufficient
My Lord, Adonai
You are the Lord of Peace and the Lord of Hosts
The Lord Who sees and the Lord Who Provides
The Lord Who heals and the Lord Who Smites
You are my Shepherd

Your holy name is greater than all names. You are my Risen Savior, Wonderful Counselor and Glorious Lord. Immanuel, You are with me always. Blessed be Your name, O Lord! Blessed be your beautiful name now and forever. Amen.

As you prepare to worship the Lord this week, reflect on His many splendid names!

No comments: