Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Genesis 1: 1-3

Genesis 1: 1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. 2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. 3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light. (Emphasis mine)
Colossians 1: 15(Christ) is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For by him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things were created by him and for him.

Elohim,
God the Father,
God the Son and,
God the Holy Spirit,
You are the One Almighty God, Creator of heaven and earth. When You spoke, the Spirit moved, and all things were created, including me! Thank You God, for intricately designing me in my mother’s womb. You hold the pattern for my life. The characteristics that I see as flaws, You intentionally built into me. You don’t make mistakes. I praise You that I am fearfully and wonderfully made. I am precious in Your sight. You love me just the way I am. You know me and call me by name. I am created for Your glory and Your pleasure. I want to live my life like a mirror with Your image reflected in me. When people peer into my looking glass may they see Your love, mercy, and goodness.

Elohim, I want to know You more. You are God of gods and Lord of lords, the mighty and awesome One, my Creator and King. You are worthy O Lord, to receive glory, honor and blessing because You created all things! All things exist for Your pleasure. Hallelujah! I will live my life for You because I believe You are Elohim, my Creator King. Amen.

God made you just the way you are for His glory! Celebrate your uniqueness, including the flaws, and He will be glorified.

(Ps 139:13-14, Isaiah 43: 4,7)

1 comment: