Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Exodus 3: 14-15

14 God said to Moses, "I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: 'I AM has sent me to you.' "

15 God also said to Moses, "Say to the Israelites, 'The LORD, the God of your fathers—the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac and the God of Jacob—has sent me to you.' This is my name forever, the name by which I am to be remembered from generation to generation.

You are holy, holy, holy Lord, God, Jehovah. I join with all creation to praise and worship Your magnificent name. There’s no God like You in heaven or earth. You are the everlasting One, the God with no beginning or end. You always were, are today, and always will be the same unchangeable God. You are whatever I need whenever I need it. In a world where morals, values and laws are consistently changing, I can find peace and stability in my unchanging Jehovah. When I call on Your name, You reveal the truth to me. Your authority is divine.

Because I believe You are holy above all else, I respect You, follow You, love You, serve You, and obey You. For my faithful love and obedience, You will set me apart as holy, ready to do Your will. Blessing and honor will be mine. Forgive me Jehovah, for all the times my rebellion has grieved Your heart. Wash me. I want to walk with You and receive the blessing of Your presence.

Thank You for revealing Yourself to me as Jehovah, the great I AM. Please give me a deeper understanding of who You are. I want to know You more, live in Your blessing, and trust You always. I want to believe You are all I ever need, Jehovah. Help me to overcome my unbelief! Amen.

Do you know God as Jehovah? Do you believe He is all You ever need? If so, praise His holy name. If you are struggling with unbelief, I encourage You to spend time getting to know Him personally. Talk to Him. Ask Him to reveal himself to You as Jehovah, the great I AM. He is an awesome God!

Deuteronomy 28: 1-2, 15
1 If you fully obey the LORD your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the LORD your God will set you high above all the nations on earth. 2 All these blessings will come upon you and accompany you if you obey the LORD your God:
15 However, if you do not obey the LORD your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come upon you and overtake you:

Deuteronomy 10: 12-13
12 And now, O Israel, what does the LORD your God ask of you but to fear the LORD your God, to walk in all his ways, to love him, to serve the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, 13 and to observe the LORD's commands and decrees that I am giving you today for your own good?

No comments: