Wednesday, November 02, 2016

Philippians 4:6-7

Philippians 4:6-7
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God and the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus.

O Great God of Peace~
Humbly I come to You admitting my anxiety and fear. Facing an extreme challenge my stomach is bound in a bundle of knots! By faith, I need to step out, buckle up to You, and grasp Your Word with all my might. With my adrenalin pumping, I need to deeply inhale Your sensational power in preparation for the dreadful drop of uncertainty ahead.

Together, we'll wind through the nauseating twists and turns of trials and tribulations. In the dark tunnel of distress, I'll scream out, tantalized by terror! You'll hear the cry of my heart and bring me into the radiant light of Your presence. Suddenly, I'll see and know that You were always right there beside me; holding me. The safety mechanisms of faith guarded me from danger.

Although I was scared to death, I'll gladly step out of my comfort zone again for the sheer thrill of experiencing the joy of Your inexplicable power and peace. Confident of Your almighty protection, I'll turn my problems to praise, my agony to adoration, and my worry to worship. You didn't bring me this far to let me fall. I believe that You have a plan bigger than I can imagine around the next sharp bend. Please dear Lord, give me courage to face scary situations fearlessly trusting in the power of Your Almighty name. Amen.

What extreme challenge is God asking you to take? Don't be afraid to step out, buckle up to Him and grasp His Word with all your might. Under His protection, you will experience the sensation of His peace and He will bless you with sheer joy as you experience His power!

No comments: