Friday, November 04, 2016

Hebrews 11: 1, 6

Hebrews 11: 1, 6
Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see. And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

Great God in Heaven~
You are the One and Only True and Living God~
You are King of kings, Lord of lords, God of gods~

There is none like You. Ruler of heaven and earth, all authority submits to You. You're the same yesterday, today, and tomorrow. Just as You empowered, prospered, and protected Noah, Abraham, and Moses, You will empower, prosper, and protect me. Just as You directed and led Joshua, Gideon and David, You will direct and lead me. By studying Your Ancient Words, and paying attention in the classroom of my heart, I've learned that You're always trustworthy and faithful. Though I haven't seen You with my physical eyes, I've seen You with the eyes of my heart. I'm absolutely sure You are who You say You are, and will do what You say You will do. I'm certain You have a special plan for my life that involves something bigger than I can imagine; something only You can do.

Please dear Lord, give me faith to trust You to lead and guide me through tough times and rough terrain to the promised land. Based on history, I'll confidently expect a breathtaking surprise around frightening bends and unfamiliar borders. Earnestly, I'll follow You up the steep peaks of pressure and down the slippery slopes of uncertainty. Please take away my anxiety and fear so that I can enjoy the exhilarating, exciting escapade that leads to rich rewards. With all my heart I want to please You by passionately pursuing You wherever You go. Please bless me today because I believe in the power of Your name. Amen.  

How do you know that God exists? What one adjustment will you make in your life to pursue Him today? He promises to reward those who earnestly seek Him. 

No comments: