Friday, July 22, 2005

Job 37: 22-24

This Prayer Pal was inspired by the magnificent landscape I saw in Sedona, AZ. It set my heart a dancin’!

Job 37: 22-24 Out of the north he comes in golden splendor; God comes in awesome majesty. The Almighty is beyond our reach and exalted in power … therefore, men revere him for does he not have regard for all the wise in heart?

God of all creation-
You are holy! All creation worships You! Thank You Lord, for showing me Your pristine beauty and majesty. I am in awe of Your magnificent creation. You are a God of wonders. My breath was taken away as my eyes gazed in utter amazement at the fantasyland of dramatic and spectacular weather-sculptured high buttes, spires and rock formations in crimson, rust, tan and cream. From the top of the copper-colored canyon, nearly 7000 feet in the azure celestial skies there was wonder in everything I saw. The pillar of cloud coming off the mountains speckled with emerald green oaks and pines that reached toward heaven made Your presence known. My heart danced for joy at the sight of the little stream splashing gaily down the mountain, tumbling over smooth rocks. As I stood there in wonder, I heard Your quiet whisper in the gentle breeze, "This is Your church, this beautiful land. Worship me here." I was on top of the world looking down on the creation of the most awe-inspiring artist of all time, and the only explanation I could find was Your great love. It was Your pleasure to give me these delightful sights. I was in the divine presence the Almighty God and my heart was filled with gladness. I witnessed Your sovereignty over all nature and it reminded me that You are sovereign over my life. Thank You God for revealing Your golden splendor and awesome majesty to me. I am celebrating the beauty of Your holiness. Amen.


As you travel to the beach or mountains for vacation this summer, take time to notice God's pristine beauty, and worship Him in His magnificent creation.

No comments: