Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Galatians 2:20

Mark 15:24

They crucified him.



Galatians 2:20

I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suffering Servant,

I BELIEVE You emptied Yourself of divine power, lived as a human, and humbly, obediently, and voluntarily suffered the shameful death of a criminal. When the soldiers swung the hammer, driving the spikes into Your flawless hands and feet, the blood began to trickle and then gush covering all of my faults and failures. All of my pains and disfigurements, all of my pretenses and deceits, all my passions and desires were completely killed - not controlled, concealed or counteracted, but crucified with You - dead and buried. On the Cross, my individuality was completely broken and my Spirit was made at-one with Yours. My death certificate was signed and sealed by Your blood.



At the same time, my birth certificate was signed and sealed by Your Spirit, giving me a revolutionary new life. I no longer have the rights and privileges of the past. I've been liberated to live a radically different lifestyle on a higher plane. Fully surrendered to Your supremacy, my sole motivation is to humbly, obediently, and voluntarily suffer to do Your will Your way because of Jesus, the Son of God who died for me. Amen.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ask God to search your heart and show you anything you haven't surrendered to Him. Then nail it to the Cross, no matter how painful. Crucified with Him, His blood will cover all of your faults and failures allowing you to live a victorious new life.

No comments: