Friday, December 01, 2006

All I Really Want For Christmas is Freedom

2 Corinthians 3:17
Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.

Father of Freedom,
Your gifts are far too wonderful for me! Embellished in my new heart is the Spirit of Christmas that sets me absolutely FREE!! The same strong power that raised Your Son from the dead enables me to live:


Free from shame
Free from the pain of my past
Free from guilt
Free from fear
Free from selfish desires
Free to be Your dearly beloved child
Free to live in the power of Your love
Free to love and serve others
Free to stand firm on Your promises
Free to be all that You intended me to be


It’s so good to finally be FREE! Thank You, Jesus for this incredible gift bought with Your beautiful wounds. Today, I willingly walk out of the bondage of my past into the liberty of Your love. Please give me faith to BELIEVE in the true Spirit of Christmas so that I can live in the freedom of the cross every day of my life. I am forever FREE because of Jesus, the heart of Christmas! Amen.

God has given you the power to walk in freedom from your addictions, attractions, and afflictions. Have you accepted His generous gift? Accept it today with a thankful heart! With it will come peace and exuberant joy!

No comments: