Monday, April 30, 2018

Psalm 92:1-5

Psalm 92:1-5
It is good to praise the LORD
       and make music to your name, O Most High,
to proclaim your love in the morning
       and your faithfulness at night,
to the music of the ten-stringed lyre
       and the melody of the harp.
For you make me glad by your deeds, O LORD;
       I sing for joy at the works of your hands.
How great are your works, O LORD,
       how profound your thoughts!

O Lord Most High,
It's a delight and honor to sing of Your wonderful works. In humble adoration, I gratefully thank You for Your ever loving kindness each morning. Your unbelievable mercy has kept me from complete obliteration. Each evening, I fondly remember Your incredible faithfulness. With a song in my heart, I love to tell of Your excellent greatness! My eyes have seen Your magnificent handiwork!

Merrily, I sing the praises of my drastically changed life. Your marvelous grace has miraculously covered all my past, present and future mistakes. Clothed and unashamed, I'm free to come into Your holy presence and worship You. With sheer confidence, I can stand up and assuredly sing with all my heart, "How great is my God!"

Jesus, You mean the world to me! The amazing works of Your hands have made me glad. I'll sing of Your love forever because of the blessed promise I have in Your gloriously beautiful name. Amen.

It is good to praise the Lord! Bless Him for keeping you from complete obliteration! If you're alive today, thank Him! It's only by His amazing grace.

No comments: