Tuesday, April 24, 2018

John 10:9

John 10:9
Jesus said, "I am the gate. Those who come in through me will be saved. They will come and go freely and will find good pastures."

Jesus, Lamb of God,

I BELIEVE You are the Heavenly Gate! Thank You for swinging wide the door of righteousness so that everyone who believes in You can come through and be saved from sin and death.  Laying down Your life, You made an opening for me to access Your holy throne in heaven.  

Within the walls of Your gated community, there is safety, security, and shelter. Through the Heavenly Gate lies a peaceful place of rich, luscious life where the Son always shines brightly. In the presence of Your majesty, I graze on Your glorious grace day and night when I read my Bible. My life will overflow with love when I persistently obey You and point people on the broad road leading to ruin to the narrow Gate of Righteousness leading to the lush green pastures of Your eternal love.

I rejoice and exalt You, the One Way to everlasting life. Amen.

Thank God that the Gate of Heaven has been open to you! Share the joy of your discovery with someone traveling the road to ruin.

No comments: